Question Time, Part II
Absolutely everyone answered correctly for North America and Australia: the U.S. and Australia, respectively (and obviously). Only a few people guessed wrong for Europe, South America, and Africa: the U.K., Brazil, and South Africa, respectively.
The number one Asian country was not named. It’s not India, Japan, or China. One person said Russia was the largest Asian source of visitors; it would have been, but the vast majority of Russian traffic came from Moscow and St. Petersburg and therefore it counts as European.
So for all the marbles (maybe a promo?): what Asian country likes Geography Alligator the most?
- lifethroughgeologictime likes this
- shonanananana answered: Singapore!
- traslucido answered: Malaysia
- koumou answered: Indonesia
- anordinaryethnography answered: Indonesia?
- elizabethtomaras answered: Philippines
- fuckyeahmrduck answered: I knew the asian country was mostly a guess and the others pretty surefire. I think I’ll go for Malaysia.
- andyourhandisheldopen answered: indonesia!
- lozicus answered: Aw man, I thought you asked because it wasn’t an obvious answer haha! I’ll say the philippines.
- holysweetgoddamn answered: the philippines would be my guess
- neonfluofun answered: Indonesia
- captawesomesauce answered: Singapore
- revolution-jack answered: The Philippines?
- squirreltastic answered: Taiwan?
- theflump answered: I’m guessing South Korea
- bapike answered: South Korea.
- fuckyeahgeographyalligator posted this