Geography Alligator has been up and running for over a year now, with over 14,000 visits. Some countries seem to visit more than others, though.
For the purpose of this quiz, the seven-continent model will be used. And here’s a freebie: Antarctica has zero countries. Can you guess the country on each continent with the highest number of visitors to Fuck Yeah, Geography Major Alligator!?
- lifethroughgeologictime likes this
- promiseofpromise answered: I’m going to go against the crowd here and say canada for n.a.
- 101110 answered: usa, brazil, germany, japan, south africa, australia
- repeatinghearts answered: USA, Brazil, South Africa, France, India, Australia.
- jennydolittle answered: USA-NA, Brazil-SA, UK-EU, Japan-Asia, South Africa-Africa. Obviously Australia for Oceania/Australia.
- farrasya answered: USA, Argentina, UK, Japan, Australia, Egypt
- neonfluofun answered: USA,Brazil,UK,China,Australia,South Africa,
- fuckyeahmrduck answered: USA, Brazil, UK, South Africa, Australia, India
- marcelagw answered: us, south africa, china, australia, brazil, uk
- popelnuh answered: North America- the USA, South America- Brazil, Africa- SA, Europe- the UK, Asia- India, Australia- Australia
- mapsandshhtuff answered: USA, Argentina, UK, Russia, Australia, South Africa
- lozicus answered: Hm, South America?
- fuckyeahgeographyalligator posted this